Friday, October 05, 2007

Booty Shakin', BBQ, and Brothers

I was on such a roll with consistently posting and the readership was showing it . . . now, not so much. Sorry.

Here are a few things on my mind:

• I’m reading the last Harry Potter book, so I can be like everyone else. I now concede that these books are as good as the 2 billion or so of you that have read them have been telling me they are.
• The new job has been really up and down, but consistently busy. I’m still at Sprint, and overall things are good in the new role, but literally, I haven’t been able to free up the time or the mind to do a lot else. I’ll quit whining now.
• Sydney (4 year old) did her first dance class last night, and for those of you who haven’t seen her dance, this little girl gives new meaning to the term “shake your booty.” Gonna have to keep and eye on her . . .
• I am now a combined 1-7 in my two fantasy football leagues. Mind you that I’m the one who sets ‘em up and gets everyone to play along. I must be some kind of masochist without knowing it!
• General Conference weekend
• Trevor’s in town – that’s a huge happy!
• The new Dashboard Confessional record is a little dark, but I like the acoustic and it’ll grow on me I think.
• The relief society CATERED in Jack Stack BBQ last night for and Enrichment Activity. I’m not ok with that.
• I saw my brother on an SNL commercial during The Office last night – it was wild. I got e-mails all morning from people asking which one my brother was. I made sure they understood that he’s tall, handsome, and has great hair – that’s why they couldn’t make the connection.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin