- Cub Scout Day Camp (aka "sweaty, crazed 8-10 yr old boys taught to shoot things")
- Last week I was at Georgetown University (Washington, DC) for work stuff. I went on this awesome run all around DC at night. For some reason that made a memory for me.
- High School Musical The Musical - After seeing the movie and listening to the songs litterally a bazilion times we took the kids to the theatrical version of the show. They kinda liked it, but they seemed a bit more impressed with the popcorn and cotton candy. It was pretty well done though.
- Braeden's B-Day party (aka - what possessed me to think that 14 6 year-old-boys running around inside my house was a good idea?!)
- The Specks party with us - On their way to move across the country . . . again . . . B&J stayed with us for a day. The highlight was playing Settlers until 2AM and me losing 3 straight times, handily. I'm such a kind host! Guess that doesn't bode well for fantasy football . . .
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I Meant To, But I Didn't
Summer hasn't been good for my blog frequency. Here are a few things I had every intention of blogging about, but didn't actually, you know, do it: