Friday, July 06, 2007

Spoon swoon

So my brother Rob started playing in the band Spoon a while ago (he plays the bass). I heard a few things here and there, but last week he gave me their new CD that hits stores on the 10th. WOW! It's really good stuff. I won't do a full-on review or anything, cuz I'm clearly too biased to be objective, but I'm a big fan now. You can pick it up in Target on the 10th-14th for only $7.98.

They are going to play on Letterman next week on the 11th. (the birthday my Dad and 5 yr old, Braeden) So be sure to check that out.

Here are some more Spoon links:

Their MySpace site

Their newest video for "The Underdog" This is a marvelous song that I can't stop humming this morning!

Let me know if you're gonna try to see one of their shows while they're touring this Summer/Fall.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin