So last weekend we took the kids to St Louis. Had a great time. While we were driving back we stopped at a Taco Bell. I took my 5 year old into the bathroom. When we went to use the air-hand-dryer machine I saw something that cracked me up. It's one of those automatic ones where you just put your hands under it and it blows hot air so the drying can commence. Well, there was a big safety warning on it that said, and I'm not making this up:
Do not operate this dryer with wet hands as this may cause an electrocution hazard
Ok . . .
Had I not seen this warning, my life could've obviously been in jeopardy. Luckily after I wash my hands I completely dried them by blowing on them and waving them wildly before I attempted to use this dangerous piece of equipment. Thank goodness for thoughtful warning labels!