Thursday, September 16, 2010

HTF The Fantasy Football League – Week 1 Report

We laughed, we cried and half of us were happy after week 1 of HTF Fantasy Football.  I think it’s appropriate to begin with the weekly honor bestowed by that little Japanese car company for the most embarrassing smack-down:

image

ouch…

Judging by a rush of roster moves this week a few of us are not so convinced that our teams have what it takes.  In grand fashion I was crushed by JJ, the Cannibals feasted on some Gobstoppers, Tony’s Terror Squad EEKED out a 2-point win over the team whose name no one can confidently pronounce and the Goat-eeze grew all over the chins of the Potters from the NYC.  But the performance of the week (both best and worst) was in the Toyota game.  Congrats to the Tiff who more than doubled that girl from O-town.

image 

Good luck in week 2!!  (unless you’re the Cannibals, who I think should really stick with veggie burgers…)

2 comments:

JJ said...

I was going to say something but...

Better luck this week :-)

agm said...

You know, the meaning and pronunciation of The Team Which No One Can Pronounce has been keeping me up late at night. What does it mean? How do you say it? Why do I keep wanting to call it "Arabesque" or "statuesque"? And why do I keep picturing a plane skywriting that name in cursive over some beach?

Big props to the Tiff! Hope the Crusherz are enjoying the Timberlake & all the cat hair I left at the TOYOTA party!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin