Friday, July 17, 2009

I Leave For a Few Days and Look What Happens…

You know how sometimes when you leave for a while and come back, things have, um, changed.  Well apparently that’s the case with the blog this week.  I leave for a few days and suddenly I’m a huge fan of Justin Timberlake, I’m a skilled hip hop dancer, and my life is centered around my bling.  (not to be confused with Bing)  None of these things around actually true, but they did make the people who know me laugh pretty hard.  Of course, these are the risks you take when you turn things over to the Spunky AGM.  (SPAGM)  She did an awesome job and brought a whole new flava to the blog.  In fact, I may even do the guest blogger thing again sometime.  Maybe one of you would play along…

If you like what you saw this week on the blog you can get much, much more over on Permanent Signage!

Muchas Gracias, AGM.

PS: Upcoming posts will include recent adventures on the high seas and run-ins with ravenous raccoons.

2 comments:

CM said...

NICE shout out to the "man" in your post!

agm said...

Thanks Frog and thank you, too!! Glad you made it back-can't wait to read about your adventures. I'm picturing your ravenous raccoon run-in involving samurai raccoons bearing small swords!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin