What? Oh yeah, I totally LOVE Justin Timberlake. He's totally my favorite singer!!
Could you repeat that? You've never heard me squeal on the blog??? Oh yeah, I totally squeal ALL THE TIME. See: SQUEALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, let me tell you about the camp out. It was So. Much. Fun. I met so many cool people and I totally blew them away with all the new stuff I learned at my hip hop dance class.
Oh yeah, I totally take a hip hop dance class. I can't believe you didn't know that! Some HTF follower you are!
So back to my story. I was bustin' out the washing machine, & one of the other JT fans offered to braid my long and unruly hair for me to get it out of my face so my dancing could continue unhindered, so I totally took her up on the offer.
I DO have long and unruly hair. What is up with all these crazy questions?! I'm tryin' to finish my story.
So I totally forgot where I was going with this. Oh okay, so after the hair braiding, I totally charmed the other folks campin' out with me with my slight southern accent--
I DO TOO HAVE A SLIGHT SOUTHERN ACCENT!!
Anyway, so I TOTALLY talked them in to running out and getting me waffle fries from the Chick Fi--
Okay, okay, okay. You got me. I'm not the Notorious HTF, but no need to call the Blogger Popo on behalf of the Scottie Popo on me (just yet). I am the Notorious AGM & I'm
1. I like exclamation marks!!!! A lot!!!
2. I'm a dancing MACHINE.
3. I have seen Justin Timberlake in concert, haters!!!
4. I also like to use $ for the S at the beginning of words that start with S. However, at the end of words that end with S, I like to thrown in a Z for some flava. Example: HTF will be eating lotz of $morez while waiting for his Justin Timberlake ticketz.
5. I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV. I also once was a telemarketer in college. My saving grace is that you would never guess that I was ever a lawyer because I look like I'm 12. You would also never guess that I was a telemarketer because I sound like I'm 12. You would also never guess that I just turned 35 because I act like I'm 12.
5. I sometimes forget to brush my hair, hence the fact that it is unruly & should be braided.
But enough about me; I don't want to scare any more readers off than I already have. I'll look forward to
Play on, playas!!