Friday, March 28, 2008

Counting Crows and counting years too . . .

This week the Counting Crows released their first record in six years. This is one of the few bands who, when they put out a record, I buy it without having heard a single note. They got big my freshman year of college, and well, that was a few years ago now and I’m still a big fan. My brother and I are going to see ‘em next month, which will be the first time I’ve seen them play live. Can you believe Adam Duritz is 43?! Wow, that makes me feel ancient. Anyway, the new record is marvelous. Tons of variety. Here’s the video to their first single that I haven’t been able to stop listening to. I dig the way all that stuff just hangs in the air until last parts of the song.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I have ALWAYS been a counting crows fan!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin